Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekend Abstraction - Week 5

Gee, I know I missed the whole weekend, but I had a less than 48 hour turnaround between teaching gigs and I know I would look funny teaching without clean clothes and the materials I need for my classes.  I need to get better at scheduling (How many times have I said that before?).

I am sitting in O'hare playing on the computer and I have 30 minutes of free wifi, so I thought I'd share what I'm playing around with.  This is the possible quilt. It is made up of four blocks, two large and two small.  I like the simplicity and the interesting spaces in this one. I also like the action and movement created by the diagonal lines and weird angles.  Should be pretty fun to make.  Sure wish I was home to do just that.  Have a great week! 


4 comments:

ChristaQuilts said...

This is so fab. I love the black and white so, so much :-)

Ioleen said...

Beautiful simply beautiful!!!

www.hudsonvalleyquilts.com said...

I love it. It reminds me of a fancy gift box, with ribbon.

Sharon - IN said...

I like this design. How would you quilt it?